28 August 2009

endless thoughts of a scattered mind

i’m afraid of heights, but i’ve never felt more at ease than when i was flying through the air across the united states. there’s was just something so comfortable about packing up all my things and leaving all the negativity behind in Georgia. i’ve been in California for almost a week and not once have i thought about going back home. i have a new home now, and its in el Segundo.

los angeles is different from Georgia. its different from every place i’ve ever lived and i think it was made for me. i haven’t felt awkward. i haven’t felt out of place. i haven’t felt anything negative. i only feel like can finally become the man i should be. i think i’m gonna like it here. i know i’m gonna love it.

so much is goin through my head right now its hard to make sense just exactly what’s reality and what’s fantasy. mark you make me smile. nigga you suck. not you mark. that other nigga. HIM. i have a bad heart and i can tell when it skips a beat. i need more medicine. i need health insurance. i need a job. i have a life now. i miss you jack. robby come back. life goes on while i hold back. the last breath i take will be the first you make. and it goes on. and on. and on.

endless thoughts of a scattered mind. some fact. some fiction. but all real.

currently listening to You're A Jerk by New Boyz

3 comments:

  1. i'm so proud of you and happy for you J. so i'm guessing you got the house in El segundo? can't wait to come back to the states and visit you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you made it to CA safe and sound. I'll make sure to visit you if I'm ever in the area. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Golden State. I hope I see you around next year. (If I go to UCLA...)

    ReplyDelete