02 September 2009

i give up

i honestly do. i just give up. shit would be easier this way. i need you out of my life. i need shots back. i need mark. i need something to pass the time. i need someone to keep me busy. i need something i need someone. i just need to be needed. sex is a high for me. i feel needed during sex. i feel wanted. i'm on a high. and when they say the things they say the way they say it i feel accomplished. i feel wanted. i feel good.

its like a drug. i'm that drug. and they're addicted. but i need them just as much as they need me. i need a job. i need something to occupy my time cause right now. at this very moment i feel lost. i don't like this feeling. i want shots. i want mark. i want robby. i want K. i want a few select athenians. i want those three guys from my art classes.

le sigh

life goes on. atleast i love otis. i love LA. i love my roomies. i love el segundo.

but still. i feel like i'm missing something. fuck.

3 comments:

  1. Awww. :-/ *Hugs*

    Since you don't need me in the same faculty, I'll say this: pick yourself up and walk forward. You've taken one huge step going to CA and Otis, now you need to follow through. Think forward, don't dwell on what you're missing but rather where you're going. In time the pieces should all fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to see you type "I give up."

    I want you to live it up over there so you can show me around when I get there. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. well ive come to see this blog...

    *DElla!

    ReplyDelete