17 September 2009

i need

i need to get my life in order.
i need to stop for a second.
i need to figure things out.
i need to move on.
i need someone to hold my hand.
i need for someone to care.
i need someone to make this fuckin pyramid on my fuckin coffee table cause im about to make a fuckin c.
i need a high.
i need a car.
i need a job.
i need another epiphany.
u need me, but you want him.
i need just one serious conversation.
i need to finally deal with these demons from my childhood.
i need to figure out why i constantly go back to you, get my hopes up, and then come crashing down. i guess i love the pain. i really hate him. i hate what he does to you. but i hate the he makes you feel so low, but then the next day youre all happy in love. i dont understand. i don't even care anymore. i don't care about shit anymore, but figuring out how im gonna make it to school without this pyramid falling apart.
hi, my namal is jamal hubbard and i'm an x-aholic.

now watch my downfall.

currently listening to Golden by Fall Out Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment