16 September 2009

it all makes sense now

i had this really long epicaly drawn out post that i've been writing over the last few days. i wrote it at the bus stop and it was probably one of my greatest piece of literature i've ever written. i did a lot of observing and some critical thinking and then made up some things to conceal the truth, but also to highlight some cryptic messages. then someone says to me.

"J, my conversations with you and my undeniably sexy and epic boyfriend are the same. except or one thing. i love you. platonically."

and shit just makes sense now. so i scrapped that piece of literature and i'll keep it in my sketchbook to remember the memories by, now i feel like i need a new subtitle or something for the blog because this realization changes a lot of things for me. but yeah, talked to randy the other day. he's doing good. still traveling the world. he has a plan. he'll be safe. he's a fighter. hhurry back though, i miss you randall randy pennington the third.

currently listening to Yo Side of the Bed by Trey Songz

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I haven't talked to Randy in weeks. Oh well, he knows how to reach me. I'm glad he's safe and out there. I hope he comes back sooner than later, but until then I wish him the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete