18 September 2009

the conversationalist II

"J" Zammy said.

"Zam" i replied.

"whats goin on with you? i was hopin i'd catch you alone so we could talk."

"about what?"

"i don't know. stuff i guess. you've been so cold the last few days. we don't make eye contact anymore. you've stopped talking to people, you've just been distant. so talk to me. tell me what's wrong."

"life. i mean, i'm not even fuckin great yet and the world is already turning on me. i'm just golden plated and the world is like FUCK YOU BITCH, DIE."

"don't sell yourself short J, you're fuckin GOLDEN."

"trust me Zam, i'mm not. i'm more like tinfoil and thats on a good day."

"you're more like a la quinceanera on a bad day."

"but, i'm a guy."

"so, doesn't change the fact that i wanted one when i turned fifteen now does it? NOPE! so what's eating at you?"

"bitches and niggers Zam. i'm in love with aguy, but he doesn't even notice me. i'mnm in the fuckin friend zone and i'll always be there, but he's in 'love' with some dumb fuck that makes him feel unworthy and it frustrates the hell out of me. its like. WHY IS HE A GOD TO YOU, ya know?"

"yeah, sorry dude. so you;re gay?"

"i'm bi. i like vagina on special occasions like birthdays, holidays, and every other third wednesday."

"ahh, same here."

"i know zam. alexa told me the other day after you left us during lunch. your secrets safe with me."

"i know too J, alexa also told me that you had a crush on me and hawaiian jack. and i can't speak for hawaiian jack, but i wouldn't mind hanging out sometime and getting to know you better."

"yeah, i think i'm gonna pass zam. its not you, its me."

"what the fuck man. you like me. i like you. why can;t we coexist J."

"did you not just here me when i said i'm in love with a guy who doesn' like me back. does that not mean anything to you."

"it means you need to move the fuck on cause he's not worth the fuckin trouble."

"bitch"

"did you just call me a bitch, J?"

"yeah, aren't you too busy fuckin alexa anyway."

"me and alexa are just friends you fuckin asshole."

"i'm a douche, not an asshole."

"you're a fuckin cunt bucket J, thats what you are. you know what, FUCK YOU!"

"fuck me and my big dick right zam?"

"wait.....what? you have a big dick J?"

"yeah, but isn't this the part where you call me a douche and walk away?"

"can i see it?"

"see what zam?"

"your dick dumbass. you like dick. i like dick. help an esse out."

no nigga, i'm tryna be respectable. and i thought we were arguing zam?"

"yeah we were, but then you said big dick, and we were arguing over stupid shit. so can i see it now?"

"no."

"you're a fuckin tease J."

"no you're a tease zam. comin in class with them tight ass jeaans on. that wifebeater. sweatin and shit. then puttin ya hands in ya boxers and shit. youre a fuckin tease."

"yeah i know. i saw you glancin a few times. figured i'd put on a show for you."

i laughed out loud and said, "whatever zam, can we go now, we're gonna be late for class."

"damn J, yeah we can go now, but my birthdays in a few weeks i'm just letting you know i wanna see that dick beforwe i turn nineteen."

"damn son, you young. i have badluck with them young boys. especially when they're mexican. just ask my ex."

"don't worry J, i won't break your heart if you let me in."

"thats the problem. its in pieces...."

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who Zammy is, but you seem to have great convos with him(?). Don't sell yourself short, there's a whole world undiscovered out there. You seem to be in a rut and I hope things start to look up.

    ReplyDelete