15 September 2009

the conversationalist pt. I

"what are you doing?" zammy asked.

"preparing myself for the world to turn on me," i replied.

"really?"

"yeah, i mean, walk with me for a sec. you give the world eveerything and then they get greedy. they feel like YOU owe THEM. it's like I OWE YOU, nigga please. i gave you everything i had to offer and you still want more. i'm not britney spears. i can't keep giving you more and more. i can't do it. i won't do it. i refuse to do it. especially when you're just gonna turn on me the first chance you get."

"why do you think the world is gonna turn on you?"

"i'm not a fan of history or anything like that, zammy, but i do know history repeats itself. and the world always turns their backs on the greats. michael, whitney, britney, even mariah. so yeah, i'm pretty sure my day will come and i wanna be prepared."

"yeah, i guess you're right then."

"i know i'm right. i'm motherfuckin j. i know things."

"LOL(he actually laughed out loud) but just so you know j, i'd never turn on you. i'm not that heartless. *smiles* so...you like britney, eh."

"yep, britney is the shit."

"yeah, she is."

"thats odd, i thought i was the only person who felt this way about my britney."

"nah, i guess there's tw of us now. we should hang out one night and listen to music."

"i'd like that zammy."

zammy smiles and says "i could potentially love that."

i swoon and break up the moment with the first thing that came to mind "so how bout this ladies pubic hair, epicly curly right?"

"epicly curly j. i couldn't put it better myself."

currently listening to Gimme More by Britney Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment