08 September 2009

this is love

this is love and it comes from my mouth. you're nobody until i've confessed my love for you and when i do, great things will come your way. i've confessed my love to numerous people and look at them now. ones in hong kong livin it up. another finally got a job at staples. and one is discovering the underbelly of the mexican drug cartel. three different people and the only thing they have in common is me. so if you wanna go places. if you wanna be somebody. then get to know me. cause once i say, i love you then you've got it made.

currently listening to Skype Me by jhubbard08

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. What would your love do for me then? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd probably cure aids or cancer or some other disease

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! That'd be really cool. ^_^

    ReplyDelete