12 September 2009

because i am a virgin

my heart hurts. but mainly my chest. my brain is dead too. i wrote myself a few sticky notes. each one a different bright, electric color so i would notice them on my bland eggshell door. each one said "take your medicine J." my brain is dead. i'm braindead, because even with the colorful notes, i forgot too take my medicine two days in a row. now my heart hurts. i'm alreaady confused. and i'm probably gonna die in a few days. it was nice knowing most of you. especially you aek, you leave comments. WOOT! WOOT!

i think i'm gonna cut my losses and go join a convent, maybe the peace corps, or maybe go to my plan B. i think i'll look good in an air force uniform, and i hear the ladies love a man in uniform, not that i remotely care. cause i don't. maybe a little. but not really. people are confusing too. i know this now. i've realised in the last few days that i always find myself in the same situations. you would think that after nineteen years of living life i would know better by now. well, i don't.

but i blame it on
  • not having a childhood
  • growing up too fast
  • being naiive
  • discovering everything i believe in is based on a lie
  • trusting people 
  • puttnng too much faith in others
  • caring about people when they're actions say they don't give a shit about me
  • andnmost importantly, i blame it on the goose, cause i'm feeling pretty loose right now
i've come to realize that i'm never number one and i probably will never be number one. but i'm epically awesome at being number two(the backup friend/buddy). or as i've come to call it the conveniant friend. i'm never enough to be number one on someones list, but i'm always there when you need something. because thats just who i am. i'm a giver. i put others before myself, like a dumbass. i'm not selfish. i'm convenient, because you know that if you ask for something i'll pretty much say yeah (still working on saying no, its just so hard). need a little help with some work. i'm your guy. bored out of your mind and no one else is around. i'm your guy. taking a break at work. i'm your guy.

i'm that guy. i'm number two. i'm conveniant. and thats all i am. i'm your convenient fuck. your convienent friend. your convenient douchebag. and that my friends is lesson one in douchebaggery 101.

currently listening to Venus vs. Mars by Jay Z

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what's going on, but pull yourself together and get off the floor. It's time to move past blame and do something now. Forget the other people for the moment, make yourself #1 to yourself. Then worry about others later.

    Bests. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete