07 September 2009

in that moment, he was infinate

i figured it was finally time to show the few pics i've taken in my first week in Las Angeles, so here they are.

these should be kinda self-explanatory. basic the outside of the school i'll be attending for the next four years. so far i'm enjoying everything, but the class schedule is rigorous and the homework is plenty, but its open 24 hours aday so i can't complain.

this is my attempt at a tiggah food shot and to show my OB that i'm trying knew foods. my cousin who i never knew about until about a week ago showed me around Hollywood and took me to his favorite thai restaurant. we had some kind of seadfood thing and i think some thai noodles. i enjoyed it.

more shots from hollywood and i will admit i was a little disappoint. the stars were okay, the chinese theartre was nice, but hollywood isn't as glitzy as they make it seem. but i did have fun, and i did find it a little odd that kids were running through these fountains with no clothes on, but they seemed like they were having fun. and for some reason when i saw this little boy on the right i smiled and thought about my OB for a second.
i'm a pepsi fan and love good typography.


my cousin also took me to his favorite armenian restaurant in little armenia. i don't remember what we had or the name of the restauraant, but the food was really good.




basically a few shots from the bus station i sit at everyday, and the number 3 big blue bus i ride on a daily basis.

and last but not least a few shots from the el segundo beach. its only about five minutes from where i'm staying so i decided to walk to it and i'm glad i did. the ocean was beautiful, and romantic. maybe one day i'll be able to bring someone with me and we can watch the sunset.



thats my huge foot and a little cryptic message.

currently listening to Itty Bitty Piggy by Nicki Minaj

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics. :) How did you find out about your long lost cousin? That's really cool though!

    I hope you learn how to swim some time soon. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. my grandmother called him before i came to cali

    ReplyDelete