14 September 2009

remember this:its important

running through the lies you told me i stop. i'm passed the i love yous, but still in the midst of the get the hell out of my life and the i hate yous. i stop and stare, but nothing is as i remember. the chair isn't broken, the blood isn't on the floor, and your picture isn't in the frame. none of this is real. then i wake.

i wake to you bent over before me and your face is flushed. you're punching me in my chest, but i feel no pain. a liquid begins to fall and i look to the left, to the left.

one drop.

two drop.

three.

i try to move, but my body doesn't respond. wake the fuck up J, wake up you scream as you continue to pound my chest with the might of the gods. my body begins to convulse uncontrolably and my vision blurs. my heart is running a marathon, while my body is fighting to live. the tremors stop, but the liquid from your eyes continues to fall.

drip...

drip...

drip.

i'm drowning now. i can't breathe. you're drowning me. i never learned to swim. i'm an aquarius and you're drowning me with your tears.

seven drop.

eight drop.

nine.

i'm drowning, i'm an aquarius, and i'm drowning.

my life is a greek comedy. remember this, its important.

currently listening to I Need A U by Letoya Luckett

No comments:

Post a Comment